1. Walk into shower, realize that there's a colorful little wiggly thing with lots of legs. Recall previous experiences with these speedy little guys running toward my feet that have a nasty bite and immediately step back out.
2. Quietly walk into the other room where your housemate and her fiance Victor are sitting, and request assistance with the critter. Watch as housemate reacts and breathe a sigh of relief that I don't have to do anything as Victor comes to the rescue.
3. Walk behind Victor and take a picture with outreached arms and highest zoom possible, so I can finally explain to people what these little tiny super-fast creatures look like.
|Sorry it's not very clear... but I WAS taking this picture from a good 6 ft away on digital zoom...|
5. Ask if it's dead. And then ask aloud why not.
6. Watch as he carries said centipede at arms length into the kitchen, gets out a pot, lights a match, and procedes to kill it with fire.
(Note: Friend's significant other can be substituted in this instance by one of our guards if needed, depending upon who is on the premises. If no guys are around, it's also possible to grab a mosquito zapper and hit/zap the centipede as it runs towards you as many times and as quickly as possible until it's stunned, then, well, call for a guy to dispose of it, of course!) :)