Many of you know I've been accepted to a Master's Program through Philadelphia Biblical University. Since you all want to know what this is about, you can click HERE for more information. :) The program I'm doing is actually located at an international extension campus at Black Forest Academy, which is an international boarding school in Kandern, Germany.
At the same time, as I sit surrounded by calendars, syllabi, folders, and schedules, I'm suddenly realizing what IS ahead.
Before June 17 (five weeks!), I will be:
- Finishing the school year at HOPAC with my third graders
- Completing report cards and doing conferences with parents
- Helping with the Sound of Music Production
- End of Year Activities
- Preparing/Organizing my classroom for the incoming grade 3 teacher
- Sorting, storing, and packing to go back to the States on furlough
- (HOPEFULLY) getting my textbooks from the States
- Completing Pre-Coursework for my Masters classes this summer
- Saying goodbye to kids, parents, friends, community I've been with for the past two years :(
But then, I got on the website for PBU's extension campus again. And I saw.
And I realized, as long as I survive the next five weeks, I might just enjoy where I'm headed.